Link to NHS Talking Therapies Website

How to access your local service
If you live in England and are aged 18 or over (some local services accept people from age 16), you can access NHS talking therapies services for social anxiety (and other conditions). A GP can refer you, or you can self-refer directly, without having to go to your GP. Click here to find your local NHS Talking Therapies service :